Wednesday, November 4, 2020

 LET HOPE ARISE!!!!! 

Today as I watched the most scandalous election I’ve yet to see here in the good ol’ U S of A, I heard the Holy Spirit say,  “LET HOPE ARISE!” 

Yes, Let hope arise! 

Easier said than done in a nation that has been so wounded by 

HOPE DEFERRED.

Proverbs 13:12 says, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.” 

For too long, God’s people in this nation have suffered from this broken heart syndrome. And now the time has come for healing. 

While Satan has been the ruler of this earth, since the days of Adam and Eve, God is done. 

He is done with Satan’s tactics and plans. 

He is over the lies. 

He is removing the leaven of malice and deceit. 1 Corinthians 5:18

He is restoring the leaven of sincerity and truth. 

He is restoring hope

He is fulfilling the longing and 

And He will see His people rooted as oaks of righteousness. 

Years ago, on a chilly winter morning, God warned me that there was coming a time when Satan would play his whole hand. He said the enemy would throw everything he had at once because he knew his time was short. He said, 

a famine would come and 

the world would look chaotic, but 

FEAR NOT, for Jesus had overcome the world. 

Little did I know at the time what “Playing out his hand” would look like but now I get it, 

the enemy’s hand was 2020.....

Just recently as I started putting the pieces of the puzzle together, God reminded me of another incident where I was attacked unexpectedly by the enemy. And in that attack I heard a word, 

Let God Arise, and his enemies be scattered: Let them also that hate him, flee before him.”Psalms 68:1

Now I’m not one of those kids that wants to run to “Daddy” and needs Him to  “handle” my situations for me. I’m perfectly capable of dealing with most issues,

But not this one, nope. 

As I laid in a puddle of tears on the floor, I heard HIS voice, almost audibly, I will NEVER forget it.

This is NOT YOUR Battle. It is mine. 

And then that scripture came alive. And as I heard it, I saw him stand up in the 3rd heaven. It’s obvious it’s not something He has to do often because every creature bowed at his feet and I could feel the darkness trembling. 



I heard it again, “Let GOD ARISE!!” 

And again, “Let GOD ARISE!!!” 

That night, a spirit of Joy swept over me and I laughed for hours!!!!

I mean, Psalm 2:4 says, “He who sits in the heavens, laughs!!!” 

Yes, it is true, laughter is the best medicine! 

Proverbs 17:22 says, “A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. “

This evening as I watching the ridiculousness of the ballot counting that will continue for days post this election. All I could do was 

LAUGH!!!!!!

I mean this is what other countries ruled by dictatorships experience. The poor people think they have a voice in elections but they NEVER do. The ballots are always counted in secret for it is known that the highest paid dictator will win. 

BUT

we do not live under a dictatorship, nor will we ever. 

The UNITED STATES is a free country and will remain so. 

And as I laughed, I saw

The CREATOR of heaven and earth, STAND once again!

I heard Him say, exactly what He told me that one day, THIS BATTLE IS NOT YOURS, IT IS MINE!!!!!! 

And just as I did before, I saw the creatures in heaven bowing in reverence

 and the demons of the earth trembled in fear. 

AND I LAUGHED!!

WHEN GOD ARISES, 

HIS ENEMIES SCATTER!!!!!!!!!! 

It doesn’t matter how messed up this situation may appear, you can bet on one thing: 

WHEN GOD ARISES, HIS ENEMIES SCATTER!!!!!!!!!! 

Now picture with me, the CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THE CREATOR OF FEEBLE MINDED MAN 

STANDING IN THE 3rd HEAVEN! 

And as He stands, What does he do? 

He LAUGHS!!! 

Who is so ignorant that he thinks he can outwit his own creator????? 

Who is so ignorant to think he can steal God’s country, The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 

WE ARE AND WE WILL REMAIN 

THE LAND OF THE FREE. 

THE HOME OF THE BRAVE. 

Now be encouraged today and 

LET HOPE ARISE!!!

FOR WE WILL SEE HIS KINGDOM COME, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!

AND WE WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING!

1 comment:

  1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wow, Natalie, so good. I needed to read that this morning. GOD BLESS THE GIGGLERS!!

    ReplyDelete