Sunday, October 11, 2020

IT’S NOT OVER YET

October 3, 2015
As the body of Christ stirs, excited for the coming events, the synchrony of the final fourth blood moon with the celebration of the feast of tabernacles, I find there is so much confusion. 
Confusion and planning and preparing for all that the mind has gathered over its lifetime. 
This must be the final days, this must be Tribulation, are you a pre-tribber, mid-trib or post-tribber? 
I hear my mom's voice even as a young girl, "In the final days, the time of the Rapture, if your dad and I go and you are left, this is what you do...." then she would list things I should DO and NOT DO...
I remember thinking, "Is this all Christians think about?" 
The END DAYS...The fear of being left or not left on this earth to fight amongst the "Great and Terrible Day of the Lord"? 


As I grew older, I realized I was quite different than my parents and their generation, Fear did not shape my thinking.
Worry did not keep me on or off course. 
I was what some called, a FREE SPIRIT. 
While I thought this was my separation from Christianity, I came to find out, it was my separation from Religion, tradition and Iniquity. 
Iniquity is sin that is passed down through generations, it is what I like to call, The silent killer.
My favorite definition of sin is anything that is NOT of faith or anything that causes us to NOT trust in God. 
It can be a thought, a worry, a fear. 
It can be a word, a statement, a belief.
It can be a sin committed by our ancestors that was never acquitted. 
Unknowingly and unintentionally, this iniquity is handed down from mother to child or father to child.
In each generation the iniquity grows stronger and stronger, that is with one stipulation, that the next generation RECEIVES it. 
It was hard for me to receive fearful thoughts, for at a very early age my dad taught me to speak scriptures. One of which, said "I did not receive a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind!" 
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭KJV
In fact, that was part of my daily confessions every single day of my life for 15 years. 
As that scripture took root in my heart, it pushed the iniquity of FEAR further and further from me...in fact, so far, that it pushed me clear across the country. 
Fear pushed me away. 
The silent iniquity, a generational curse of my ancestors, pushed me right out of my own family. 
I couldn't thrive around a spirit of fear for it was NOT of me. 
And now, I watch in agony, as Christians push the world farther and farther away with the same sin of fear, worry and self-preservation. 
I see the same remarks in their faces as they look at the people of this world and the coming generations, 
"We told you so! The great judgment is coming!!" 
While on the other hand, most Christians are clinging to the deep longing of being carried far, far away from the anguish! 
I understand this feeling as we have all been persecuted, persecuted for most of our lives. 
But, we can't forget that "hurt people hurt people."
And this world is full of "hurt people". 

So why do we, Christians, feel we are deserving of being carried from this anguish?
The Bible states very clearly that NONE of us are deserving of the Grace of the Father. In fact, one definition of Mercy is "NOT getting what we deserve." 
And one definition of Grace is "Getting what we don't deserve." 
Non of us are deserving of a secret escape, a stealing away, as some like to call it. 
None of us are deserving of heaven either, but Jesus sacrificed his own life to grant us that special gift. 
While Heaven is a gift,
The Rapture has become a crutch, a means of escape, an avoidance of responsibility. 
The Bible states very clearly that we have a command in this earth: 
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:28‬ ‭KJV‬‬
We are to create a garden of Eden right here on the earth! 
It does NOT say we are to hold tight to what we have or build a store house of food, water, guns and ammo until Jesus comes to rescue us. 
We are told to hold fast to our Faith as it is challenged on this earth.
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:23‬ ‭KJV‬
We are to fight to make God's name a Praise in the earth. 
We are to fight to keep the enemy from leading the sheep astray.
We are to defeat the enemy of this world with the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony. 
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬
We are NOT to run, hide or wait...
To run is to Fear. 
To prep is to Fear. 
To fear is to sin. 
Anything that is not of Faith is sin. 
“.... and everything that does not come from faith is sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭14:23‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Fear and Faith cannot co-exist. 
Let us not be found guilty of this fear, of longing for the end to come. 
Rather, let us know that this Fight isn't over yet, that wonderful things are headed for those who believe and trust in the Father. 
There are many prophecies left to be fulfilled, prophecies of restoration and restitution. 
Let us be reminded:
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. 
Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Lord, let your will be done on THIS earth, the same as it is in heaven! 

Pray that we “for....all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”
‭‭I Timothy‬ ‭2:2-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

And lastly:
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

—Psalm 46:10


No comments:

Post a Comment